QuestionPro Information Sessions
Upcoming and self-paced QuestionPro Canvas courses are available here.
Past QuestionPro information and training sessions that introduce users to QuestionPro and its capabilities are available via the following links:
- QuestionPro 101
November 17, 2021 @ 3pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
February 18, 2022 @ 12pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
- QuestionPro 201
December 8, 2021 @ 3pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
March 18, 2022 @ 12pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
- QuestionPro Ask Me Anything
January 12, 2022 @ 3pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
April 22, 2022 @ 12pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
- QuestionPro: Data Migration Trainings
April 14, 2022 @ 12pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
May 3, 2022 @ 12pm - Session Recording - Session Chat Log
May 10, 2022 @ 12pm - Recording - Passcode: 5WMbRa9&
Schedule an online appointment for one-on-one help:
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for an appointment.
QuestionPro is a flexible, web-based survey data collection and reporting platform. It supports a wide range of question types, as well as skip logic and experimental designs and provides robust reporting and data export options.
Virginia Tech has purchased a QuestionPro site license that makes QuestionPro available to students, faculty, and staff. Our license allows for use of the software for legitimate Virginia Tech related research and educational activities.
To access QuestionPro, go to https://virginiatech.questionpro.com
Training and Support
- All Training Resources https://www.questionpro.com/training/
- On-Demand Survey and Data Intelligence Webinars https://www.questionpro.com/webinar/
- QuestionPro Youtube Channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYCqVYJEl5wAlXDVky-Wn2A
- Training is available to users at https://www.questionpro.com/help/?dc=www.
- Get Help https://www.questionpro.com/help/contact-us.html