DocuSign eSignature provides a fast and secure way to send, track and sign agreements anytime, anywhere, on a wide variety of devices.
Some key features of DocuSign include:
- Completely electronic and paperless signature service with automatic routing via email.
- Real-time tracking as documents make their way through the approval process.
- Templates to help streamline the sending process when you frequently send the same or similar documents, or send documents to the same group of people.
- More information on DocuSign features can be found at https://www.docusign.com/products/electronic-signature
- DS 101 - Getting Started with DocuSign Session Recording.
- Template Creation 101 Session Recording
- PowerForm Creation Session Recording
- Admin Session Part 1 Recording
- Admin Session Part 2 Recording
Browsers supported: Edge, Internet Explorer 11, Safari 7 or later, Firefox, and Chrome
Mobile platforms: iOS, Android
Access to DocuSign can be provisioned on either an individual or a departmental level. Please submit a request at https://software.vt.edu/docusignlicenserequest and a Departmental Software representative will work with you to get you started with DocuSign.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is an "envelope"?
- An "envelope" represents one document sent, signed, and returned.
- If multiple people need to sign the same document, is it still considered one "envelope"?
- Yes, a single document which requires multiple signatures is still considered one "envelope".