How to Purchase: Student
Software Information for Incoming Undergraduates
The Incoming Undergraduate Software Information page provides a quick reference for incoming undergraduate students on their software requirements, how to obtain their software, and frequently asked questions about software.
Online Software Ordering
- Go to Virginia Tech's Software Service Center Student Software Ordering catalog item.
- Login using your VT PID and PID password, followed by two factor authentication.
- Select the software that you would like to purchase, and review the licensing terms (if applicable).
- Complete the required information, and click Submit.
- Orders will be processed within 1 - 2 business days.
Online Ordering Instructional Video
The Software Service Center at 3240 Torgersen Hall is open for in-person software sales Monday through Friday, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Software that has not been accessed on Network Software may be returned for a full refund within 30 days of the purchase date. The exception is bundle software: no refunds are availble for bundle software.