Microsoft 365 Power Apps/Power Automate Add-ons
Power Apps/Power Automate capabilities for Microsoft 365 enable users to extend and customize the Office experience with Power Apps and Power Automate. Users can create applications and flows based on Microsoft 365 data.
With the standard A1, A3, and A5 licenses, Virginia Tech users can perform the following actions
- Create, run and share apps
- Run canvas apps in context of Microsoft 365*
- Connect to Microsoft 365 data
- Connect to cloud services using standard connectors
- Run apps in a browser or Power Apps mobile for iOS and Android
- Run canvas apps offline*
*Note: the use of the word “canvas” here is specific to Microsoft and has nothing to do with the university’s LMS
For departments or users with specific use cases that fall outside of the Microsoft 365 standard features, such as full access to the Common Data Service and support of premium data connectors, Microsoft provides the following add-on plans.
Power Apps plans:
- Power Apps per user plan which equips a user to run unlimited applications (within service limits) based on the full capabilities of Power Apps.
- Power Apps per app plan which allows individual users to run applications (2 apps and a single portal) for a specific business scenario based on the full capabilities of Power Apps. This plan provides an easy way for customers to get started with the platform before broader scale adoption. If you have a need for this license, please submit a support ticket at 4help.vt.edu describing your use case.
Power Automate Plans:
- Power Automate per user plan which equips a user to run unlimited flows (within service limits) with the full capabilities of Power Automate based on their unique needs.
- Power Automate per flow plan which enables organizations to implement flows with reserved capacity that serve teams, department, or the entire organization without having to license each end user. If you have a need for this license, please submit a support ticket at 4help.vt.edu describing your use case.
For a complete licensing overview of the Power Platform, please reference https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform/admin/pricing-billing-skus
Yearly, Prorate available